Monday, August 1, 2011

Food Haul! + a book

A few days ago, I recieved a surprise in the mail. It was the book Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan. It was an advanced readers copy, sent to me by the publishing company! How cool is that? The book comes out in September, but I will be doing a more detailed review before then. Right now, I am currently reading it and am LOVING it.

Okay, now earlier this morning I watched a video on youtube of Elle (allthatglitters21) showing what healthy food she got. She showed granola, and ever since that, I was craving it. So, I went down to a local aumish store and picked out some goodies!(: They have the best food in the world!

  • Peanut butter almond granola
  • Make-your-own Aunite Anne`s At-home baking kit
  • Sanded Lemon Drops
  • Sugar Free french Vanilla Cappuccino Mix
  • Dried Kiwi- Sweetened
  •  Fat-free turkey breast
  •  Brick Cheese
  •  Cellone`s Rolls.
 Yumm! Whats your favorite snack food?

2 comments:

Any thoughts? Share above!(: