Thursday, November 10, 2011

Book Review: Brave New World.

Let me start by saying that these are my opinions and you may not feel the same way. However, I would advise you to NEVER read this book. I had to read it for a school project, but I am not sure why. The book is impossible to relate to and has no real purpose. The author had to be extremely careful setting up the plot though, so for that I give him props. I don't want to bash any book, but this is insane. To fully understand, read the book yourself, and you'll see.
Parts I could enjoy:
The difference between the two societies. (I dont want to give anything else away)
John`s mother
The pressure to fit in.
This is not the copy I read, but the same book. (google picture)
If you have read this book what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Share above!(: