Monday, April 25, 2011

Yepp, Its addiction!

Last night at midnight I posted an April Book haul and explained that I`m on a "book band" until I read some of what I have. Well...I have no self control in a book store. Why did I even go in? Becase I have gone off the deep end. So, without further adue, my small book haul!

1.) My Booky Wook by Russell Brand (This is his autobiography. I just HAD to pick this up because I love Russell Brand, and just saw his new movie Arthur! *sigh* I have no impulse control..)
2.) The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
3.) Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
4.) Beautiful Creatures by Kami Carcia & Margaret Stohl

If one of the above (^^^ up there!), catches your interest and you want a review soon, let me know and I`ll try to get to it!
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Share above!(: