Thursday, December 8, 2011

Perfect Chemistry

My head is still filled with thoughts of this book. I finished it last night, and this morning I woke up thinking about the characters. I bought this book a while ago, and then put off reading it. I think the cover just turned me off. BUT, I wish I would have read it sooner. From chapter one I was pulled in and couldn't get out. Simone Elkeles has a great way of writing, making scenes come alive right off the pages. The book was not at all what I expected, but it had its own "Perfect Chemistry". (Corny, I know) Also, I know enough Spanish to know what they were saying when the occasional line of Spanish was spoken. I cant really say much more without giving something away, but I will say to not think anything is guaranteed while reading this book. 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Share above!(: