Thursday, December 8, 2011

Supernatural- Long Distance Call (2008)

I never watched Supernatural before today, and I saw a re-run from 2008 call long distance call. Of course, I was confused to what was going on, but I still enjoyed the show. I will start with the negative points.

  • "monsters" Look completely fake and animated. I know its  from a couple years ago and animation is better now, but it still looked to fake.
  • Darkness. A lot of the show was a little to dark to make out. I love it when shows dim the scene to make it look more ominous, but it got to the point where you couldn't make out who a character was.
Now, for what I DID like:

  • The acting was phenomenal!
  • The 30 minutes I saw made me want to watch more!
  • Action packed!





I have not watch enough to know my opinion yet, but have you ever watched the show? What do you think?

(*Pictures from Google.*)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Share above!(: