Friday, July 1, 2011

Go Ask Alice book review.

"Once you start there is not a life without drugs..."
 Wow. This was a deep book..if you can even call it that. It is a girl`s journal throughout a horrible part of her life. I would advise you to be cautious while reading, for there is adult content.
     This really makes you think, and shows you how easily your life can do a complete 180. My heart goes out to those who have ever been in a situation like this. For the book, it is very dark, but also very inspirational. It shows you how good your life really is. Not to much to say about this book, besides whoa. You will understand if you read it.  It was moving, inspirational, and deep.

As for my what book to read problem... I chose Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I will be coming up with a system for choosing books sometime soon. Until then, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Share above!(: