Thursday, June 30, 2011

What to read...

Hey guys! I have recently got a lot of books. Aside from those, I also have books I have not read. There are also a TON of titles out there I want to pick up. I volunteered at my library today, and I realized something. I don't know what I want to read! Right now, I am picking through a book of short stories, and a book of diary entries. I am doing this because I can not pick what I want to read. SO, if you were in my position, considering the books I have been getting, what should I read next?

2 comments:

  1. I think it would help if you have a list of books and we can pick one for you.
    Or pick from a hat. That's what I'm doing now haha :)

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.... I have a lot so I may do a video later tonight of all the books. But is blue bloods any good?

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Share above!(: