Friday, January 6, 2012

Prom Dress Fashion Show!

Tomorrow is super exciting for me! I have a dress rehearsal for a Prom Dress Fashion show! At 3 o'clock tomorrow, I'm going with one of my best friends to the rehearsal. I am in the second halve of the show modeling full, ball gowns,( one mermaid style and one full and fluffy) and my friend a short cocktail style, and a skinny homecoming style. (A-symmetrical). I am so excited and blessed to have this opportunity and am pumped to go have a great time. We also will get gift bags from the companies, after the real show, this Sunday. I will post pictures and tell you all how it goes! 
Also, I am in a magazine called Gladys, coming out on January seventeenth, and I will post pictures of that as well, when it comes out.
Just to finish off this update, I would like to say Happy New Year to everyone! This year is going to be quite exciting for me, and I will update as I go. Have a great night everyone!(:

2 comments:

  1. so... freaking... awesome!!!
    wow, i wish you have pictures of the events! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! Have fun!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Share above!(: