Hi loves! Here are my April Favorites! What were yours?
2. Forever 21 blush. This is my first time trying forever`s makeup and I picked out a really pretty rose pink to start. Being only around $3.00, I didnt expect much. I love it though!! It is in the color ROSE. Pigmented, blends right, and very pretty.
3. Kat Von D palette. True Romance Eyeshadow palette in LUDWIG. I have been using this daily for a few weeks now, I just cant get over how pretty the colors are!
4. Paul mitchell moisture. Intense hydrating treatment. I use this once or twice a week and it leaves my hair so soft and smooth.
5. Victoria`s secret beauty rush body drink lotion in Candy, Baby. Smells amazingly sweet, and leaves my skin so soft!
6. Gracling by Kristen Cashore. I loved this book. Just amazing. I dont have words. Read it.
7. Clean and Clear wipes. I use these everynight to remove my makeup from the day.
8. Last, I have a wrist brace. I have this because I sprained my wrist and need it. What can you do?
What did you love in April?