Monday, May 9, 2011

Currently Loving! (April)

Hi loves! Here are my April Favorites! What were yours?
 1. Revlon Nail Polish in Revlon Red.I have been wearing this on my toes(: Yayy for flip flops.

2. Forever 21 blush. This is my first time trying forever`s makeup and I picked out a really pretty rose pink to start. Being only around $3.00, I didnt expect much. I love it though!! It is in the color ROSE. Pigmented, blends right, and very pretty.

3. Kat Von D palette.  True Romance Eyeshadow palette in LUDWIG. I have been using this daily for a few weeks now, I just cant get over how pretty the colors are!

4. Paul mitchell moisture. Intense hydrating treatment. I use this once or twice a week and it leaves my hair so soft and smooth.

5. Victoria`s secret beauty rush body drink lotion in Candy, Baby. Smells amazingly sweet, and leaves my skin so soft!

6. Gracling by Kristen Cashore. I loved this book. Just amazing. I dont have words. Read it.

7. Clean and Clear wipes. I use these everynight to remove my makeup from the day.

8. Last, I have a wrist brace. I have this because I sprained my wrist and need it. What can you do?

 What did you love in April?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Share above!(: