Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Knight Angels book of love!

I finished Knight Angels book of Love today on my kindle. It was the first book I read all the way through kindle style and I loved it- both reading on kindle and the book. The book focused on five main characters, Jane, Emily, Wess, Max, and Greg. Max and Greg are angels, both almost 100 years old. Greg killed Max and himself when they were 17, but they werent ready to move on, so they became angels. Max is Jane`s gaurdian angle, and Greg is a bad angel. Max is her guardian angel is because he saved her from death, but because she was brushed with death she has the connection. Her sister, Emily can read minds, and thier friend Wess is a shape-shifter. The story goes on with the characters finding out about themselves and each other. There are two love triangles through out and the whole book just makes me crave more. Thats about all I can say without giving something away, but I give this book 5/5 stars!!

1 comment:

  1. I know it's irrelevant to this post but I'm glad you're re-reading Shadow Kiss :)

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Share above!(: