Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beauty, Shoes, and Book haul!

 Hey guys! So I know I said I would have a haul on Friday, but I ended up going shopping today after going to lunch with my gram.
 We went into an Ollies store, I had never been in one, and it turns out they have some really good books cheap! I had more than these picked out but I decided since I was going shopping for books on Friday this was all I needed.


 Gone by Lisa McMann. The original price (for US) is 16.99. I paid 3.99. This is the last book in the Wake triliogy. I do not own the first two, but intend to sometime soon. I know I will be getting them, so I could not pass this up.
Thirst no. 3 by Christopher Pike. Original- 10.99. I paid 2.99.
Behemoth by Scott Westerfield. This is the second book in a trilogy as well. I do not own the first book, but again, I will be getting it soon. Original- 18.99, and I paid 5.99.
 City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. I have the first one, and this is the third. I got it because I will be reading it one day, and It was veryyyy cheap at 2.99. The original price was 10.99
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. The first in The Infernal Devices. Original- 19.99 I paid- 5.99
Jay`s Journal, Go ask Alice. Both of these are anonymos true, first hand accounts of drug abuse. Each was orginally 9.99 and I got them both for 3.99. (Together they were 3.99)

 I got these Sugar foot flip flops and the Shoe dept. They are light pink with silver accents.

DOLLAR TREE FINDS. I went into Dollar tree for hand sanatizer, and come out with many goodies! The dollar tree I went in was HUGE and had some name brand items. I was hesitent to get makeup, so I only got a few things. They also had Sally Hanson, Covergirl, Revlon, ect.

 Almay pure blend EyeShadows in 225- Stone. 220- Apricot and 235- Cinnamon ( I also got Almay Bright eyes Eyeshadow but forgot to take a picture. It was in color 150 bronze.)
 Almay pure blends Lip gloss in shade 140 peach
 Along with the Almay, I got Loreal hip brillant shine lip gloss in 178 Dreamer, and Blistex Raspberry lemonade blast.
Goody Headwrap



FINALLY....WHITE MOUNTAIN "SAILOR"SHOES
This is not my normal style AT ALL. But I have been seeing these shoes all over and fell in love. I have looked and looked for them, finally finding them at Macys for 50 dollars, on sale from 60. I am in love!

I also went to forever 21, but I will not show that on here today. I will do Outfit of the day posts when I wear something Particullary special. Other than that, I think thats it!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! You got Thirst No. 3!! Let me know how that goes when u finish it..

    Hm, maybe I should stop by Dollar Tree as well lol and check out some Almay makeup :)

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Share above!(: