Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Top 10 Award.


Thank you to ArianneCruz for giving me this award! Click on her name to go check her blog out(:



The first rule is I have to tell you 10 of my favorite products. These are in no order.    

1. Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara


2. Biore blemish fighting ice cleanser


3. Mac eyeshadow in Tempting


4. Alba facial mask


5. Vaseline

6. Burts Bees lip balm


7. Vavoom heat protectent


8. Kat Von Dee palette


9. Dark Kiss body lotion. Bath and Body Works.


10. Covergirl Eyeliner.


Next, I award 10 blogs.

I have not found 10 blogs yet! Im sorry, I only have 5 blogs for this. I hope I find more blogs to read soon!
Much love,
     -Jordan

3 comments:

  1. you are welcome :)

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dark Kiss body lotion too!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I see you are a new blogger, so I am just stopping by to share the love. I love this post and I totally agree with you on the Vaseline thing, it can fix anything from dry skin to where your shoes rub your foot the wrong way.
    http://aswrittenbyabiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Share above!(: