Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean 3D vs. Pirates of the Caribbean


Hey guys! So I went with my friend and saw Pirates of the Caribbean with my friend Monday, but this time I was it without the 3D. I liked it a LOT better with out the effects.     
Why did I like it better? 1. The 3D glasses made everything VERY dark, and the movie is already shadowed, so in some parts it was hard to see detail. 2. The 3D was not that good, and only a few parts were noticable. 3. 3D glasses are dirty! Whenever the movie guy handed us the glasses in the little plastic bad, they already had finger prints on them! Gross!
For the movie though, I loved it even more the second time. I think this was because I caught some stuff I had missed in the first movie, and understood what was happening more. 
GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!(:

1 comment:

Any thoughts? Share above!(: